Sunday, October 29, 2017

WIP Update

I've been so excited lately when Friday rolls around because that means it's time for the next installment of the Lakeside Needlecraft SAL! There are lots of other reasons for Fridays to be exciting too though, I get almost every other Friday off, although it does mean I work that Saturday. Plus there's usually hockey every Friday night!

I hope you've all been having good weekends! My parents visited this past week, so I had slightly less stitching time, but I did manage to get a little more done on Covered Bridge:

There's lots to do yet, but it's getting there!

And then there was a little time to stitch on Friday after the Halloween party and I started on the next installment of the Lakeside Needlecraft SAL:

These were mostly new stitches to me and there were all fairly straightforward. I managed a little more stitching last night after Saturday hockey, which was a new group of people and fairly fast, and I only ended up with a few bruises. :)

And then I finished up one more side of part 5:

stitched 1 over 1 on 28ct Realgar, threads and fabric are Chromatic Alchemy
 
2 more sections to go and then this coming Friday will have the last part. I'm really curious what the center motif will be. I should be able to get at least another side done today, if not both. Wish me luck and no frogs. :)

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

12 comments:

  1. Your SAL is prettier each time you post,congrats for keeping up withit too.
    Covered Bridge is coming along too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW il SAL è bellissimo, quanti colori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching! You are making good progress on the SAL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The speciality stitches SAL is coming along really nicely :)
    It looks like you're having great fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful progress on both projects. I've really enjoyed watching your progress on both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this rainbow thing so much! I feel like I missed it somewhere though, why are all the little knotted bits poking out? Is it like parking threads?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The SAL is so vibrant, makes me smile every time I see it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your colourful version of the Lakeside SAL. It is fun to see what everyone is choosing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I continue being amazed at how pretty that SAL is! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...