Tuesday, November 14, 2017

'Titching Tuesday

Okay, it's a silly alliteration, but it's late and all I could come up with. :)

I'm working away at Covered Bridge still. Did I mention I think trying to finish this one first is the best idea because Fishing has no beads or fiddly bits and I think it would be easier to stitch in the car, but beads and being a passenger probably don't work well together. 

I have 2 more days of progress, Monday:

and Tuesday:

It's looking so good! I'm really happy with it, even with all the confetti. :) Fingers crossed I can get more done tonight and see where it's at before Monday. With luck there will be a finish!

I hope you're all feeling well and getting lots of stitching done. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. Nice progress on this lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous colours! I really like these Mill Hill kits for a quick stitch. This one really is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress, those leaves are filling in nicely :) Not working on beads in the car probably is the smart move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggle with titling my posts too!!
    Good progress on your kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful progress!! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty projects and great idea,Thank you for the tutorial and for sharing !

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...