Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Hallowe'en Trick or Treat Blog Hop

Hi everyone and welcome to the Hallowe'en Blog Hop! Hosted as always by the multi-talented Jo of Serendipitous Stitching, here is your letter:
And your next blog is: La Coeur Celtique! Find your next letter to solve Jo's clue. 

For my Halloween stitching, I'd like to share an update for Boo House. I finally got some time to get this one out and stitched on a bit before Halloween this year. 

Here's where it was:



I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

11 comments:

  1. Nice progress on your stitching. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great, thanks for the letter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stitching! Thanks for the letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice progress, that will look great when it's finished! And it's a Mill Hill, I think I need to look into that one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm haunting my way through collecting letters. Great progress on your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Boo house, nice stitching. Merci pour la lettre. AmitiƩs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking part in the Trick or Treat Blog Hop this year.
    Nice work on the Boo House, hopefully a finish for next year's hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that Mill Hill kit?Thanks for the letter.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the swirlies on the sides of this piece! It seems quite big for a Mill Hill. Thank ya for the letter and hope you had a Happy Halloween~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great progress! Is it almost ready for beads? And thank you for the letter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...