Monday, April 29, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness 2019 - April Edition


I'm getting my GG post in right before the deadline this month! The draft was sitting there in my unfinished posts, just waiting for me to get back to it. Here we are, and I do have some fun things to share this month!

Number one is a finish!! I've been keeping this off social media so far, but I managed to finish Tribal Dragon!
Tribal Dragon by White Willow Stitching
Stitched 1 over 1 on 25ct pewter Lugana with Waterlilies/Kreinik and Soie Cristal threads

I haven't fully finished it yet of course, but I'm very happy with the finish. I definitely owe it to the FB School of Magical Stitches group as it's really helping me get more stitching done this year. Once I get it put together, possibly a pillow? This will be for DD. 

Fleur de lis - for DH
 Fleur-de-lis by Brodeuse Bressane
Stitched 1 over 1 on 32 ct royal blue linen with Soie Cristal or Waterlilies (unlabelled)

I restarted this one because I had used satin threads initially and I didn't like how messy it looked. I think this is much cleaner looking and I love using the silk thread as well. 

Full Moon - DD
Full Moon by Cute Patterns by Maria
Stitched 2 over 2 with charted DMC on 28ct Lazurite by Chromatic Alchemy

This is such a fun one and when DD was younger she loved Le Petit Prince and his fox and eventually there will be a fox beside this witch. :)

Princess and the Dragon - DD
 Princess and the Dragon by Charting Creations
Stitched 1 over 1 DMC 310 on 28ct Amarinthine by Chromatic Alchemy

Butterfly Quote - DD
 Butterfly Quote by Jodyri Designs
Stitched 2 over 2 on 14 ct unknown fabric with Jodyri Pink Laydee and Sparkling Citrine

Ocean's Curiosity - DD 
Ocean's Curiosity by Who Knew!?
Stitched 2 over 1 on 16ct fabric by Colour Cascade Fabrics

A friend lent me this OOP chart and I'd like to finish it this year too so I can get it back to her again. It's been a couple years. Fortunately, she has enough stash to keep her going for a while as well. 

A Kiss for a Snowman - DD
 A Kiss for a Snowman by Dimensions
Stitched as charted on 16ct Aida that came in the kit
Otto
 Stitched 1 over 1 tent stitch on 32 ct evenweave and not much to see yet!

Joy Snowglobe - DD
Joy Snowglobe kit, as charted on plastic canvas

April Flip It - Grandma
April Flip-It by Lizzie Kate
Stitched 1 over 1 or 2 over 1 (because I kept forgetting I was stitching 1 over 1) on 22 ct ivory hardanger

I've listed all my projects as they were as of April 15th. I hope you all have had a good month and Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous gifts and stitching progress, and congratulations on your Tribal Dragon finish! In some ways I'll be sorry not to see it as a WIP again as it's been a regular part of your blog for quite a while. I hope DD is over the moon that it's *finally* been completed; now all she's got to do is wait for you to finish the others for her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice progress with your stitching, and so many projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely projects, and a finish! Your Tribal Dragon looks absolutely awesome. The Magical Stitches challenge brings out the best of our WIP lists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the great finish Tiffany. Awesome progress on all of your other projects.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many stitches.... pretty stitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Congratulations on the Happy Dance for Tribal Dragon too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my great progress on so many lovely designs.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you have been busy, so many new ones too.
    I love your Tribal Dragon, it's beautiful! I'm sure DD will be thrilled to have it fully finished, hopefully soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...