Thursday, December 10, 2020

Fully Finished Gallery - December Edition

 You may not believe this, but I have multiple finishes this month! I had extra days off over American Thanksgiving and had an urge to do some organizing. Part of that involved going through the "drawer of shame finishes" to see what materials I had, what I wanted to get done, etc. And I managed to fully finish all of these!

Life is Tough by Circus Stitches
stitched 2 over 2 with stash threads, mostly WDW 
on 28ct Rainbow ltd edition by Chromatic Alchemy
framed in a 6x6 inch frame

2018 Ink Spot ornament by Ink Circles
stitched 2 over 2 with Caron Waterlilies
on 28ct Tempest by Chromatic Alchemy

and here it is on the tree. Note the hidden basset hounds :)

Squirrelly by Mill Hill
stitched 3 over 1 as charted
backed with maroon felt and hanger with DMC variations brown thread

Celtic Ice by Ink Circles
stitched 2 over 2 on called for fabric
with Carrie's Creations Night Storm and Blue Dreams
backed with blue felt and hanger with DMC variations blue 

Haunted House by Heart in Hand
stitched 2 over 1 with stash threads
on 16?ct fabric scrap
backed with burnt orange felt and hanger with WDW Trick or Treat thread

Boo! by Bent Creek
stitched 2 over 1 mostly as charted with WDW Trick or Treat border
on 16ct Galaxy by Jodyri
backed with burnt orange felt and black DMC hanger

Joy Snowglobe by Dimensions
stitched 2 over 1 on plastic canvas as charted
backed with red felt and extra red thread from kit for hanger

Woodland Santa #8 by Mill Hill
stitched 3 over 1 as charted
backed with dark green felt and green hanger from extra thread

I'm sure you're all surprised by the amount of finishes, although you'll notice most are smalls. But it's still nice to have them all finished, and possibly ready for gifts this year. Don't expect this kind of productivity again though. ;) 

Stay well and Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch


15 comments:

  1. I love all your finishes, you have been busy. You must be feeling great to have all these lovely projects completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, the drawer was definitely getting out of hand. As in, not closing well... I prepped some others, cut away extra fabric, etc. too and that helped also.

      Delete
  2. Wow! You were busy this month and they all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was all in one day, on Thanksgiving since I had the day off and we couldn't go anywhere.

      Delete
  3. Lovely work on your Smalls this month. I really like Celtic Ice on that fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was included in the pack I bought from someone destashing. There is a larger project to do as well, and the fabric is there, so it might come out again.

      Delete
  4. Your finishes are all wonderful Tiffany!
    You have been so busy!
    I love them all!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a big fan of the simple finish, as it's plan to see.

      Delete
  5. Well, go you this month! It's amazing what can be done with a piece of felt and some some thread to make a little project look fab (and free it from the 'Drawer Of Finishes'! I especially like the use of DMC Variations to make the effective hanging loops. Might have to try that myself one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, I don't use the DMC variations for stitching often since the colour varies so much. They make lovely cord though.

      Delete
  6. Tiff: So many sweet finish's, I love Santa's, I have a large collection.
    You have inspired me to get some finishing done.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and good luck with the finishing. I have a soft spot for Santas as well. Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

      Delete
  7. Congrats on all your FFOs! I wish I could get the finishing bug and clean out some of my things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these all look great, and there are so many - well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...