Sunday, December 3, 2023

End of Year Finish Possibilities

Hello again! I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving break in the US and a good end of November if you're elsewhere in the world. 

I brought a few projects with me on our trip to see family, but ended up concentrating on one, which did get finished, but will wait for my Advent blog hop post. :)

Here's the few projects I hope I can finish before the end of the year:
    

Christmas Birdhouses by Durene Jones
Normal is just a setting on the washer by Lizzie Kate
Warm Winter Wishes by Waxing Moon Designs
Bibliophile bookmark by Kincavel Krosses
Noel by Bent Creek

None of them need much work, just a few days on each should bring a finish, it's just finding the time for that. I have a potential plan for 2024 as well, I'm thinking about concentrating one month on one full coverage or large piece so I can get some decent progress on some things next year. Possibly have it as I pick it up every other time I start stitching so I can still work on other things. I'll flesh it out some more to decide how it will work for me. 

I hope you've all been having a good start to the month!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with your pojects, I'm looking forward to seeing your advent post

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good choice of potential finishes there. Hope your stitchy bug continues to stay with you and we see progress or finishes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some nice little projects there to wrap up a few finishes to end the year! I’m planning to focus on one project each month next year, they will all be new starts!! But hopefully ones that can be done in a month so not building up my WIP numbers.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your potential finishes are great candidates, looking forward to seeing someo f them done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...