Today's start is a very fun design. It definitely fits a lot of people I know. I'm going to change up the colours a bit, maybe make it rainbow?
I used the other bit of fabric that has the blue dots on it in hopes that this pattern will cover the spots. They're fairly light, so I don't think it will detract from the eventual finish.
In Another City by Lindy Stitches
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Weeping Wisteria
with WDW Onyx so far
I'm sharing a larger photo than usual so you can see where the dots are. I think the pattern will cover most of it. If you have any colour ideas, I'm happy to hear them, but still thinking about a rainbow idea.
I hope you've all had some time to get good stitching in!
Happy Stitching,
Tiffstitch
I SO feel this one today! Looks like a fun stitch too.
ReplyDelete