Another kit from my visit to Paine Free Crafts! This was a new one for me, I'd never seen this cut-thru before. I've always been tempted since they look so fun, but when I saw this one, it was a must.
Again, it's all kitted up with threads, fabric and a needle:
I've had a lot going on, so I didn't get much started, but I did get a few colours into it:
Who Dunnit by Bothy Threads
stitched 2 over 2 on kit fabric
with kit threads
I think I'll likely do one thread of one colour at a time to get it all filled in. I know there's a lot of backstitch in these, so I'll maybe get a bunch of colour in, then do some of the backstitch, etc.
I really love the idea of this one since my favourite book genre is murder mysteries. I read all the Agatha Christie books when I was young and that clearly got me hooked. I read fantasy and sci-fi as well, but especially enjoy a good murder mystery.
For modern murder mysteries, I've been enjoying the Richard Osman books, both the Thursday Murder Club and We Solve Murders. There's lots of other good ones, but that would be my top recommendation. I enjoy how he writes characters. They're never one-dimensional, you get to know the character without necessarily reading "He had brown hair and was a bit over 6 feet", etc.
Hope it's been a good stitching day for everyone!
Happy Stitching,
Tiffstitch



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for any comments!