Saturday, March 14, 2015

Happy Pi Day - and Wish is Finished!

Happy Pi Day everyone! We made squash pie tonight with coconut whipped cream. They turned out perfectly and didn't last very long. 

I didn't manage to get any photos of them, but I did get a pic of my latest finish, Dimensions Wish kit. 

Thank you again dear friend for the gift! I love this one and I think it will be perfect in DD's room. It fits well since her hair is often messy. 

I think I'll go back to White Wolves for a bit now, and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

2 comments:

Thanks for any comments!

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Starts #85, 86, and 87 - Traditional Santa Ornaments by Bucilla

This is another one of the Restash bargains! I found this kit for $5 And I really liked the look of these. Smallish, but also useful for orn...