I managed a pretty decent amount of work on WW Basset. It started here:
And I got all the way to here: (I just noticed how crooked this photo is, ignore that for now please!)
I modified the chart a bit for the front and back paws. I wanted the front paw to look larger than it did in the original pattern and the back paw to be smaller. The original looks like this:
I wanted this to have a more similar appearance to Otto, our beloved basset that died almost one year ago. I have a goal of April 20 to finish it, which would be one year after he died. It's not a big deal if I don't, but it would be nice to finish it and that would be a good day.
I also plan on modifying the jowel so it's a little larger like Otto's was. Here's a photo so you can see what I mean about his jowels. I think a little more droop is in order. :)
I hope everyone had a great weekend, whether you celebrated Easter or Passover or nothing at all.