Done!! - WW Tribal Basset

I finished tonight after modifying the jowls, and adding a row to the nose. I will add text, but that will take some figuring out of fonts, size, etc., so for now he's done!

The original pattern:

My modifications to make him more like Otto:

As you can tell, I haven't ironed him yet, but he is finished! I think the few changes make him seems much more like my Otto and that makes me happy. 

I also had some time to add a few stitches to The Good Life. I planned to turn the tip of the tail white instead of the charted brown and made a start here:

So even though I had to work all weekend, I had enough stitching time to be happy. :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and happy stitching,



  1. This piece looks sensational, Tiffany.

    1. Thank you! I didn't take the best photo, but I was too excited to take time. :)

  2. Congrats on the great finish Tiffany. Nice progress on the other.


  3. Congrats on the finish Tiffany - he's so handsome!


Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Stitching

Easter Treasure Hunt Blog Hop 2018

'Titching Tuesday