Friday, February 10, 2017

Finally Friday!

What is it they say about the best-laid plans? ;) Here we are again and it's been a week since I've posted my stitching. I'd like to say I'll be better, but I'll say "I'll continue to try!" instead. 
"Aw shucks.."

The nice thing about it being awhile is I do have some decent progress to show you. I've been working on HAED Dragon Under Glass which will eventually look like this:

And I started the top left corner for an HAED challenge last year like this:

You need to start and finish a complete page and I don't think there were any restrictions (someone please tell me if I'm wrong!) so I moved over to the 2nd page on the top. The third page is only a partial page for the top part. 

Day 1
Day 2 (after picking up the missing DMC)
Day 3
Day 4 

I might have missed a photo in there some day, but that's where we're at so far. It's not quite at halfway. I think the deadline to finish is sometime in March, so we'll see how far I get by then. I have 2 more days to work on this, today and Saturday and then I'll be switching to my SAL. 

First up is definitely the Under-the-Sea SAL by Durene Jones through Lakeside Needlecraft. I can't wait to get to work on that shark! Although I'll have to restitch the octopus first. Check out Katie's awesome work on her blog so you can see how cool it is!

Happy Stitching everyone! 

Tiffstitch

19 comments:

  1. You made a good stiching progress. I don't stitch any HAEDs. My recently finished ladybird fairy itself was kind of a big project for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought the under the sea Sal and the fantasy Sal along with fabric for both. As for HAED challenge #4 (I assume you're working on that with dragon under glass) it ends early April. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That helps. I hope you enjoy the SALs!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Looks like you're making great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great progress!! Keep it up. You'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on your HAED Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness, you've really stitched a storm. Lovely....
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely progress. I'm a visitor to Katie's and have seen the SAL you mention, looking forward to seeing your version.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made some great progress!!!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is great progress for just a few days, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is quite a bit of progress! I'm so far behind with reading blogs and I've missed out on two (maybe three) Top 5 Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful progress, Tiffany, you will make that March deadline for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love your progress already! I'm not letting myself work on my HAEDs till I finish the Family Crest. It's killing me! I love working on them. So I will cheer you along instead. Can't wait to see your Under the Sea piece!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...