Thursday, June 14, 2018

Zodiac SAL - Gemini

I have 2 family members under the Gemini sign, my mother and sister. My mother's mother was also a Gemini, although she died in 2001. 

Gemini People - What they are like:
Gemini people can come across as clever and quick-witted, eager to dish out the juiciest pieces of news and happenings to their friends via text message and social media. And in case that’s not enough, they’ll probably send you a Snapchat story for good measure. Geminis love fast cars, trendy clothes and any wacky gadgets or games they can tinker around with. Part of the fun (and curse) of Gemini people is that you’re never quite sure which personality you’re going to experience. Will it be the vivacious, pun-dishing jokester, or the snarky, mean-spirited critic? But if you’re willing to see Fifty Shades of Gemini, they’ll color your life in thrilling ways!

This mostly fits my sister, as she's a social media fiend, but she'll have sides of the others as well. She's a lot like my mother, although she doesn't like me to mention it. ;)

Gemini is an Air sign, so let's see what I have that might fit in this month's theme. 

These super-breathable, keep-your-feet-cool socks:
 my first pair ever, still love them!

Warbreaker - a picture of the book cover in which a big portion of the world magic has to do with "Breath"
 Spiders can "float/fly" on air

Another knitting finish, Hitchhiker Shawl in Robin's Nest - and birds fly in the air

and I think that's all I can fit in the theme this month. 

Hope everyone has had a good month and I'll try and get posting again. Life catches up sometimes. :) Now school is out and our last Tball game is tonight, so hopefully I'll have a little more time. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

19 comments:

  1. Love all of your projects Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, I am back with a new blog :)
    Nice post and lovely pieces... had to smile though, I am a Gemini too but matching the description. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! That's fantastic! I'm off to check it out, and thank you.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful projects that fit the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those socks look very comfy and I love your shawl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far they are. Cool in the heat and warm enough when they need to be as well.

      Delete
  5. Yay finished socks! I like the patterns that yarn generated. Is the yarn sitting on the shawl all that was left after you finished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I won yarn chicken! It's one of the shawls that you knit until you run out of yarn, so that helps. Thank you.

      Delete
  6. Great update for this months Zodiac SAL. The socks do look cosy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far I love them, even though they're a smidge big for me.

      Delete
  7. Great shoehorning again this month - I love your new hitchhiker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those socks look so great, I couldn't stop looking to my feet if I got them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for taking part in the Zodiac SAL this month. Great work fitting your crafts into the theme but I feel the spider is the biggest shoe horn of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both my brothers and myself are Gemini's and I think we're all totally different!
    I LOVE your socks, they look great! Nice progress on your stitching, I especially like the spider.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...