Friday, February 15, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness 2019 - February Edition


It's that time again to showcase all the gifts we've received or made or whatever we can fit into this post. Check out everyone's blogs over at the link-up on Jo's page since she's the hostess with the mostest!

And onto what I've worked on/gifted/been gifted/etc. this month:

Fishing
I'm so close to a finish on this one! I need to get finished, and find my ecru thread, it's gone missing from this pack, so I need to find what I've done with that. :)

Love you to the moon and back - Barbara Ana free design 
I found this one through the link on Jo's blog about hearts for the People's Choice SAL. It was a quick stitch and I was happy to find some GITD thread to make it really fun. It was a gift for DD for Valentine's Day and she loved it! I used DMC variegated thread for the heart and stitched it in a way to make it look like patchwork, as it is charted. 

Socks!

I did finish the second sock, but haven't got a photo of it. They were a big hit with DD and if you check the first photo, I'm using the new Addi flexi-flips. For any of you sock knitters, they really did feel faster than magic loop to me. I can't speak for DPNs, but might be worth a try.

Happy Stitching and Knitting!

Tiffstitch

12 comments:

  1. The fishing piece will look great when it's finished, I hope you find your ecru!
    I love the moon and back, I'm glad your DD did too.
    Great colours in the sock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fishing one and cute finishes Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fishing is looking good and what a cute heart design. I like the colour of your socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that colour way too, so far they've only been for DD, but I'm thinking I need a pair too.

      Delete
  4. You are getting closer and closer on fishing. I always fall in love with that one when you post it. Love your Valentine piece. Turned out too cute. The socks look warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made great progress. I love your valentine for DD and the glow-in-the-dark threads are such a fun touch! The last thing I need is another hobby; but every time I see your socks, I think I need to learn how to make them. Yours are always such fun colors and look so cozy. Lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet bookmark finish, its cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the socks, and Fishing is sooo close now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, don't forget to link up! Fishing is looking great and I am sure will be finished for the next GG. Nice work on the Barbara Ana too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fishing has lovely colours. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh now those are some interesting needles. Are the needles themselves flexible or is it just the tiny cable? I'm having a hard time imagining knitting in the round with them, unless that's not what they're designed for...?

    Those socks look like bubblegum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...