Sunday, February 17, 2019

IHSW 2019 - February Edition


I hope everyone had a great hermitting weekend and got lots of stitching done! I did have a decent amount of time and was able to turn Fishing from this:
 to this!

A finished object! And one more WIP off the list. I'm so glad to have finished this. I stitched it 2 over 2 on 28ct Chromatic Alchemy Tempest and left the sky unstitched. I think it will look fine in a hoop and that will be my first ever attempt at a hoop finish when I get around to it.

Happy Stitching everyone!

Tiffstitch

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your finish! You must be so glad to finally have this one under your belt. Good luck with the framing (hooping) too. I'm sure you'll make a really good job of it! :)
    PS I don't know what you've done but I much prefer this blog layout to your previous one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awesome finish Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Just love this one. I've done a hoop finish and it's pretty easy to do. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's lovely, congratulations on a great finish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the colours in this.AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And such a beautiful finish! I think a hoop will be perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a neat piece. It's so nostalgic in the colors-makes me think of my Grandpa. :) I think you've done a very nice job with it and agree that a hoop would be a great way to FFO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's for someone of an older generation for their 80th bday, so that works. :)

      Delete
  8. Oh, awesome! I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the finish! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Tiff! It’s lovely! You did really well finishing it, I’m sure you’ll have no trouble with the hoop!
    Congratulations!
    Hugs,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...