Friday, December 20, 2019

2019 Online Advent Calendar


It's almost Christmas and time for door #21. Thank you again to Jo for the fabulous hosting job and all the other participants. It's so fun to see what everyone's favourite films are. Check out everyone's choices here at Jo's blog.

This year I managed to finish an ornament a whole week before Christmas, can you believe it? This almost never happens. :)

Mill Hill Ye Olde Santa

Stitching Noni also finished this one this year, although I don't think she has a new Flosstube up yet. 

I hope you will all have a wonderful holiday season and my favourite holiday films are Scrooged for modern-ish and Miracle on 34th Street for classic. I love both equally for entirely different reasons. If you force me to choose one, it will be Scrooged. Close runner-ups are Muppet Christmas Carol and the original Grinch narrated by Boris Karloff. 

Happy Holidays everyone!

Tiffstitch

14 comments:

  1. Your Santa is delightful. I must get some Mill Hill Santas to stitch. I'd forgotten Miracle on 34th Street - I must watch it again before Christmas. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with your Santa, Tiff! I’m a little bit nervous of beading myself so I really appreciate seeing everyone else’s beading! Your Santa is really lovely!
    I’ll be looking out for Miracle on 34th Street, thanks for the pointer.
    Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas and New Year.
    Best wishes,
    Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ornament, nice Santa very welcoming with his wreath! Joyeuses fêtes de Noël ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in the Advent Calendar this year. I love these Mill Hill ornaments.
    I must remember to take photos of all of my ornaments on my tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love the Santa. Beautiful. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those little Mill Hill ornaments. Have a great time till and at Christmas. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness your Santa is adorable.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Mill Hill bead kits! I know I need to get some stitched for next year. Yours is great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable Santa! Such pretty stitching! I haven't seen Scrooged in a long time, I'll have to see if I can find it again! Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss that little guy in Mill Hill? He's adorable!
    Oh yes, the classic Miracle is definitely the best. we did watch that one this year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done on your finish before Christmas! He's really cute and I'm sure looked lovely on your tree. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely Santa. I may have to check out Mill Hill at some point. Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute Santa! I've seen Miracle on 34th Street for the first time in 2017, it's a great movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...