Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Out With the Old and in With the New! (lots of photos)

I hope everyone had a good 2019! Mine had more bumps than I would have liked, an especially big one in October, and I didn't bounce back well from it, hence the lack of posts. But here's to ringing in a new year!

With the Facebook challenges, I managed a lot of stitching this year. I'll list my finishes first, some of which you haven't seen unless you also follow me on Instagram.

 Rovaris Joy ornament from the 2018 Just Cross Stitch Ornament issue with stash threads on 28ct fabric from Chromatic Alchemy

 Boo House by Mill Hill as kitted

 Barbara Ana freebie with stash and GITD threads

 Fishing for my uncle as charted, unknown designer on 28ct Tempest by Chromatic Alchemy

 Tribal Dragon by White Willow Stitching with Waterlilies and Kreinik (belly) 1 over 1 on 25ct pewter Lugana

 I Love You More Today by Jodryi Designs with stash threads 2 over 2 on 28ct Chromatic Alchemy Eye of Newt
 Team Jodyri from the Jodyri vs. KLT Facebook event in April with Jodyri threads

 Basset Hound (oldest WIP!) by Brenda Frankline as charted 2 over 1 on 14ct navy aida

 Letter L from Letters from Nora on 28ct linen as charted

 Maple Leaf by AAN with WDW Blaze 2 over 1 on 14ct aida

 Joy Snowglobe by Dimensions as kitted

 Life is Tough by Circus Stitches with stash WDW on 28ct LTD edition Chromatic Alchemy

 Ink Spot by Ink Circles, changed date to 2013 and used Waterlilies from Tribal Dragon on a scrap of 28ct Tempest leftover from Fishing

 Mill Hill Ye Olde Santa as kitted

Plaid Tidings by Little Stitch Girl on 28ct Tempest by Chromatic Alchemy, stitched 2 over 2 as charted in DMC except the trees are a Dinky Dyes oops thread because I couldn't find the charted DMC thread anywhere. 


It seems like that's a lot of photos to wade through, so let me add a few WIPs that got some work on them that you may not have seen yet. 

Snippet Tiger Stare - started because of Pattern Keeper, the most amazing app ever for full coverage. I swear this is changing my life!

Ocean Curiosity - almost done!
WDW Michael's Navy 2 over 1 on 18ct unknown aida

Stitch Your Own Adventure - Hogwarts Letter
as charted, 28ct fabric, and this is a free SAL by Cunning Cross stitch

Hogwarts in a Bottle

And I think that's long enough, so I'll put plans in the next post either later tonight or tomorrow. 

Happy New Year everyone!

Happy Stitching too,

Tiffstitch

13 comments:

  1. It sure looks like you've had a busy stitching year for sure. Beautiful job on all your pieces. I do hope that this coming year will have nothing but "good bumps" for you. I love your posts by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I wish you a very Happy New Year as well!

      Delete
  2. I've popped over from the Christmas Ornie SAL blog and had to comment on your basset hound finish. He looks just like the hound we had as children. Same color and white belly. All of your stitching is wonderful and I'll be sure to follow your progress in 2020.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a tricolour that had a brown face like this and a black back, but of course the white belly. They're the best! Thank you so much for visiting and commenting.

      Delete
  3. Oh my so many things to see, the Fishing design is so pretty the colors are beautiful.
    Thank-you for sharing your stitching with us.
    I hope you are feeling better with the new year.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I wish you a Happy New Year as well!

      Delete
  4. You had a fantastic year with loads of finishes and loads of progress on so many projects. No doubt the HP and LOTR SALs helped keep you on track. I especially love the Ink Spot (but mustn't go down the route I'm thinking) and Hogwarts of course. It looks fab on the sparkly fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stitching in 2019, Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely things in this post Tiff, you've stitched lots.
    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad to see a post from you. I really hope your 2020 is full of happiness. Love all your beautiful finishes and your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely stitching. The “I love you more than yesterday” piece really tickled me! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, I feel like I have missed a couple of these in your regular posts!
    The Ink Spot is lovely, I Love You More is very amusing and the sepia scene just beautiful. I stitched the Barbara Ana a while back.
    Looking forward to seeing the Harry Potter mystery proceed this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your intro could very well be an intro on my blog too...'bumps' certainly describes this year, especially the second half. Glad to see all your stitching in one place, though, you go so much done! And I agree, Pattern Keeper is amazing and I have a hard time to not stitch on my full coverage projects all the time now.

    On to a great (and less bumpy) 2020 for both of us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...