Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - August 2020 Edition



I missed last month and am almost missing this month too! So that means lots of photos, hopefully no one minds. :) Please check out the list at Jo's amazing blog if you haven't already, and see what everyone else has stitched.


1) for DD
 Loved You Yesterday by Cherry Hill Stitchery
stitched with stash threads on 14count damask aida

2) for DD
 Mini Winter Magic by HAED
stitched 1 over 1 full cross on 28ct Monaco

3) for parents
 Woodland Santa by Mill Hill 
stitched as charted with kit threads and beads

4) for DD
 mini Faery Tales by HAED
stitched 2 over 1 on 18ct aida as charted

5) for DD
 Moon and Back by Heart in Hand
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct linen with Gloriana silks

6) for Clare-Aimetu 
 free flower from Durene Jones FB page
stitched as charted to send to Clare for her flower tree

7) for DD
Princess and the Dragon by Charting Creations
stitched 1 over 1 full cross on 28ct Amarinthine by Chromatic Alchemy 

8) for DD
Kiss for a Snowman by Dimensions
stitched as charted with kit threads and aida
9) for Dad
Siberian Forest QS by HAED
stitched as charted 1 over 1 full cross on 28ct Monaco

I was debating about putting the last one as its own post because it's so exciting to have finished it! My first ever HAED finish! But I'll put it in here and work on FFO'ing it for Rachel's FFO post next month. My dad is having a big birthday this year, so I think it will be a good gift. He does love tigers. I also debated keeping it, but I think I'd like to pass it on. I have others I want to finish and put up in our house too. I swear Pattern Keeper is amazing. This never would have been finished without that app. 

I hope you've all had good months! I plan on getting another post up soon with plans for the rest of the year now that we're almost out of August and I feel that I've caught up on some things I wanted to work on. 

Happy Stitching! and stay well!

Tiffstitch
























6 comments:

  1. So glad to see you are ok; almost started to worry when you didn't post for a while:D I know you mentioned that storm for example...

    So many lovely projects! The tiger is amazing; well done on finishing your first HEAD!!! I stitched a tiger head too at one point, and it is one of my favorite finishes so far:D And the Christmas Dimension picture will be soo cute when it's finished!
    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, we missed you but at least you have lots of goodies to share with us this month. At least if you give the tiger to your Dad you will still see it when you go and visit!
    Your rose for Clare is beautiful. I am so looking forward to seeing her tree this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely stitching this month. The tiger is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of gorgeous stitching. WOW that tiger is just breathtaking. Congrats on the HAED finish!!! I remember my first one. My hands were literally shaking when I put in the last stitches. I was so excited. Keep up that gorgeous stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of gifty stitching for you! You got tons done. Congrats on the big finish, I'm sure your dad will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only was it lovely to see a fantastic Happy Dance in your GG for this month but also nice to see something not being stitched for DD! I'm wondering how many of these projects are 'really' being stitched for DD, or whether she's a convenient excuse?!!! But seriously, well done on so much progress, and huge congratulations on taking the plunge and finishing your first HAED. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...