Friday, March 29, 2024

A Recent Obsession

 I made it! Less than 2 weeks since my last post. That was what I was hoping for.  I had ideas of posting earlier, but there was a reason this post had to wait. Check it out!
Ondulations by Jardin Prive
stitched on 28ct rainbow gradient fabric by BeStitchMe

It's done!! I asked DH and friends about adding colour or not, and since the fabric itself is so colourful, I went with only DMC 310 and no colours. That made it easy to get all the way to a finish before the end of the month. 

Here are a couple close-ups if you're interested:


Because I got carried away with getting this to a finish, I don't have any progress on Do Not Meddle, and still haven't taken a photo of my 3rd Mischievous March project, but I do have a photo of my 4th Mischievous March start. It will eventually look like this:

And here's my start:
Journey by Urban Stitches
stitched 1 over 2 with charted DMC on 28ct Red Tide by Chromatic Alchemy

I did get a few more rounds on the 2nd PWHL hat, and it's moved up to here:
PWHL team hat by Sydney Gerzymisch
in Berroco Ultra Wool in a deep red, green and cream (although it looks white here)

And that's where we are after almost another 2 weeks. One more start tomorrow and that will put an end to Mischievous March! Plus soon I'll have to decide what I'm going to work on in April. That's 2/3 finishes for my focus projects and one that's pretty darn close that I'll keep working on in April. 

I hope you've all been having a good couple weeks and Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch




2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, I wouldn't add any colour as it is very effective against the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes, I'm happy with it as is. And there's some fabric left for another one maybe?

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...