Thursday, March 19, 2026

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #26 - Wind Waker by Avocado Stitchery

For those of you keeping track, we're not quite 1/4 of the way through the year, but I'm a little over 1/4 of the way through my starts! So we're doing okay so far on the end goal. I haven't had as much stitching time this month, but I did manage a small start on this fun project. Eventually, it will look like this:


 And my small start is here:

Wind Waker Story by Avocado Stitchery
stitched with DMC 310 so far on 25ct gray Jobelan(?)

Not a huge start, but it's still a start and I'm looking forward to getting back to this one as well. 

I have to be away this weekend at a conference and I've been debating whether I'll bring a few new starts or take one of these monochromatic ones to work on. I have to decide tonight since I leave right after work tomorrow. 

I hope you've all had good stitching days!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch


6 comments:

  1. So many great starts so far and some fun finishes! I love the Christmas Dalek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh another favourite of DS, he loved Zelda, that looks a great design to do. Well done on all your starts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I had not seen this one before - looks like fun and I'm looking forward to seeing some more progress on it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #63 - Promise of Spring by Cottage Garden Samplings

My Weeks Dye Works order from 123 Stitch came in, so it was time to start another one of the Cottage Garden Samplings birds. If you want to ...