I did it!! All the cross stitch on White Wolves is complete! I'm so excited about it, and it feels like such a huge relief. The refrain from Pirates of Penzance keeps running through my head: "Oh joy unbounded! Oh sweet relief! Oh rapture unexampled!" :)
And here it is:
And for my list, I plan to celebrate finishing this piece and being 1/3 of the way through my Crazy January Challenge by starting a new project. Here are the 10 I'll choose from:
1. Blackwork Box of Delights by Elizabeth Almond
2. Fleur de Lys by Brodeuse Bressane
3. Though She Be But Little, She is Fierce by Zindagi Designs
4. Office Sweet Office by Zindagi Designs
5. Remember You Are Braver Than You Believe by Zindagi Designs
6. Life on the Line
7. Flowers of the Month by EMS Cross Stitch Design
8. Faerie Mother by Joan Elliott
9. Autumn Stained Glass by Ursula Michael
10. Acorn Scissor Keep
I have a good idea which one I'll start, but I'm going to have a contest. If you can guess which one I'm going to start I'll send you a prize. The first one to guess correctly will win and you have until May 27, 2015 at 12:00am. The prize will likely involve threads and maybe a chart or 2 I haven't decided yet. :)
Good luck and happy stitching!
I hope everyone had a great hermitting weekend and got lots of stitching done! I did have a decent amount of time and was able to turn Fi...
Ack! I'm a little late getting this up, and I apologize! This blog hop, as many this year, is hosted by the indefatigable Jo! Check ou...
It's that time again for the Easter Hunt Blog hop, hosted as always by the indefatigable Jo over at Serendipitous Stitching. If you'...
It's time again for Gifted Gorgeousness and time to show off our latest stitches we plan to give as gifts, or have received as gifts, or...