Thursday, June 13, 2019

Jocondine's 2019 Tour de France

No, not quite! This is a tour unlike the bicycle race, more of this kind:


As we get clues from Jocondine to determine where on the map she has "traveled" to this time. It's kind of like Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego if anyone remembers that old computer game. She gives us clues starting each Wednesday and we get the answer by Sunday if we haven't figured it out by then.

Check out the first post here to get all the details!

The first week is over as I'm so good about getting blog posts up lately...

But this week has just started, so head over to Jocondine's blog for the details and join us in trying to figure out where she's gone to next.

She sent me the most amazing little passport for the journey and maps and a ticket!

This passport is so much fun, I'm so impressed:



And a little notebook for clues as well:


So check out the action over at her blog and see if you can determine by the clues where we're going next.

Happy Travels!

Tiffstitch

6 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! I'll be watching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun gift, hope you can work out the answers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too received one of her beautiful 'travel' parcels. I was away for stage one so the answer was given (I did have a go but didn't guess it ) The first two clues for Stage 2 are very intriguing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this - I had a lot of fun reading about the first two weeks of the journey. How cute that little passport is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going to check this out. Thanks for telling us about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you'll join us this time. 16 steps to guess... that means 48 clues.
    Welcome to all the travellers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...