Monday, February 10, 2020

Fully Finished Gallery - February 2020

It's the 10th of the month, which means it's time to post our fully finished projects. This is the brainchild of the stitchy supreme Rachel over at Ten Hour Stitcher. Please check her blog for everyone else's posts too and congratulate them on their finishes.


I managed 2 stitching finishes that I only just put together this weekend. I had forgotten it was the 10th, it was more getting them off my mental space, if I'm explaining that well. There's one more from January that I don't think I finished in time for the January post, so I'll add that one as well.
Mill Hill Victorian Tree
stitched as charted, including the beads ;)

 Moose Joy by Angel Stitchin' for the JCS ornament Facebook group
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Tempest by Chromatic Alchemy with stash threads

Mill Hill Woodland Sleigh
stitched as charted mostly, except some full crosses for beads :)

I haven't started the new JCS ornament for this month, and it is a cute little bullfinch that shouldn't take too long. I'd like to get some of the monthly challenges complete first, and I'm almost there for some of them. There's always a few small ones to finish stitching and get completed, so hopefully I'll have some for next month as well. 

As a bonus, here's one sock I've finished from my first test knit!
Calm Oceans by Snoop Tigger test knit
knitted with Biscotte Yarns Bis-sock Sorcerer Uniform

Good luck to all of you in your finishing!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch


17 comments:

  1. Nice work on your Ornies, your tree is going to look great this year.
    I really like the Christmas Tree one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I have a tree similar to the Mill Hill one done and one of the sleighs in my stash. My Moose Joy is also an FFO. So we seem to be working off the same page this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes, great work on your sock

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great FFOs! Thanks for taking part this month, even if it was more by coincidence. Good to see Christmas ornies being finished so early in the year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your finishes. I also like your thumbnail basset hound. I had a basset hound growing up and it's always a sweet memory when I see one. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, bassets are the best. This is our dearly departed one. He was so amazing we aren't ready for a new one, despite it being almost 6 years.

      Delete
  6. Your ornaments are adorable, I love the socks.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that sock .... stunning yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sled, Tiff, and the one sock - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty finishes Tiff, and I especially love the sock. Nice pattern. Have a great week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work with these finishes, and I do love the sock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice finishes - and such a great sock! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What adorable finishes! You know I LOVE your Mill Hill! I haven't made any from those series (yet), they sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) They're not difficult, but can be time-consuming with the beads. They always turn out so nicely, and are almost fully finished when you're done, so that helps too.

      Delete
  13. All sweet finishes, I love the cute moose. Nice work on the sock, bring on the matching one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...