Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Fully Finished Gallery - March 2020

Hello again! I swear I didn't fall off the face of the blogging earth this time. I caught the 'flu a few weeks ago and was down and out for several days, including missing work and not even having energy to stitch, can you imagine? Anyway, back again and hopefully will continue my schedule of more frequent posts that I managed for the first 6 weeks of the year.


Please check out Rachel's blog for everyone's posts as I only have one lonely little photo this month. As with everything, it was finished before I became ill. And here it is:
Victorian Christmas Tree by Mill Hill
stitched as charted except for a small mistake that no one can see anyway :)

This was started a few years ago, so it was nice to get it finished and fully finished, so it is ready to gift for Christmas this year. 

I hope you all had a good month and have stayed healthy!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty finish, and well in time for the festivities! It must have been satisfying to cross another long-term WIP off your list. Thank you for participating again, despite being under the weather. Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you must have been really ill not to stitch!
    Nice to fully finish an older project too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a sweet design, stitching all year is a fun idea, beads adds such a nice element.
    Thank-you for sharing with us.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling back to normal.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet finish.
    I hope you are fully recovered now and back to full strength with needle and thread real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are recovered. That had to be scary with everything going around. Lovely finish. Enjoy getting back into your stitching again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely tree and finish! Hope you are feeling much better now x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finish, it is so sweet. So glad that you are feeling better and that it was not the dreaded Covid-19 virus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice finish! I'm happy to hear you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not a good time to be sick, not that any time is a good time! I hope you're over it entirely by now.
    Your tree ornament looks great, I see no mistake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...