I believe the last time I touched this project was in January 2016, which means it's been lingering over 10 years!! Here's what it looked like then:
December cat by Happiness is Crossstitching
stitched 2 over 1 on 14ct aida tea towel
mostly with DMC as charted
This was part of my 2015 Crazy January Challenge and it's nice to have it finally complete! The towel had yellowed a bit, unsurprisingly, so I let the whole project sit in the wool wash I use for socks and knits and it came out very well.
The next project was also from that same Crazy January Challenge in 2015 and I managed to complete it as well. I had left it here when I got fed up with stitching on afghan fabric:
Day 4 Dragonlet by Dragon Dreams
stitched 4 over 2 on afghan fabric
with DMC as charted and some Kreinik in the dragon
It was nice to see this one completed and finish another afghan one. I'm debating about the sixth one. I still don't love it, but then the entire row would be complete, and that would be a nice accomplishment.
They're smallish as well, so even though they're a pain to stitch, at least they don't take too long. We'll see how the rest of the year goes and how I feel.
I did start a new pair of ankle socks, but haven't taken a photo, plus another dishcloth mostly finished. I'll add those to next month when they're actually completed.
I hope you've all had some good stitching days!
Happy Stitching,
Tiffstitch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for any comments!