Sunday, September 20, 2026

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #82 - Four de Lys by Ink Circles

This will be the last Fleur-de-lys for this year I think. Possibly the last pattern I have? Although a friend told me about a Restash store in the local city and I've got to check that out. They have just crafts that need a new home that were donated by the owners and their families to clear out their stashes. I think I can probably find some stuff to donate there too if they accept donations from anyone. 


Today's chart is another fun Ink Circles pattern. I don't remember when I picked it up, but it's the physical chart vs a digital one, so likely at a LNS. 

I debated a lot on fabric and threads for this one. I have a couple traditional blue fabric/white thread ones already, and then I found this fabric in my stash:

I think the design would fit perfectly in the middle, which is a bit of a wrench given how much fabric it will leave at the top and bottom, but those bits will be good for small charts, so it's okay, I think. 

Too late anyway, I've started it:
Four de Lys by Ink Circle
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct linen club exclusive by Chromatic Alchemy
with Silks4U unknown thread (advent?)

It does look really good so far. This is 2 full threadlengths of the Silks4U. I love their thread, so nice to stitch with, and it's nice to use up the advents as well. This is 3 years or so that I've been in their advent club, and it's nice to be using up some stash. 

I think this could be a quick finish when I get back to it as well. Hope you've had some good stitching days!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch



1 comment:

  1. Great start! The fabric looks nice and the color you have chosen perfect. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #82 - Four de Lys by Ink Circles

This will be the last Fleur-de-lys for this year I think. Possibly the last pattern I have? Although a friend told me about a Restash store ...