Tuesday, September 22, 2026

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #83 - Chat Noir by Art-Stitch

 Okay, that Restash store had some really interesting things. One I picked up is this one:

There were several Art-Stitch charts, all for $1! I kept myself at this one for now, since everyone should get a chance to check out the store. I also found a couple kits that I'd seen before, but never picked up. One that I'd been looking at for years and had just been talking about with another friend that cross-stitches as well. That might show up this year still. It depends on time since it's a time consuming project. There were some Mill Hill kits too, some of the Santas that are more rustic style and I resisted them this time! Although one of the other kits is a Bucilla that has a few Santas. That one also might show up soon. 

The store is accepting donations, so I might bring some things by another time. 

But for now, here's the small start:
Chat Noir by Art-Stitch
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Demeter by Chromatic Alchemy
with DMC as charted

I'm not sure if I'll be gifting this one or keeping it. DD was with me and they really liked this one as well. They found a few things to add to their crafting stash as well, some popsicle sticks and another ball of yarn in a dark green that they said they're going to use to make something for their dad (DH). We'll see if that happens. 

I hope you've all had some good stitching time!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

2026 Year of 100 Starts: Start #83 - Chat Noir by Art-Stitch

 Okay, that Restash store had some really interesting things. One I picked up is this one: There were several Art-Stitch charts, all for $1!...