I posted about starting Blackwork Box of Delights by Elizabeth Almond, and got to here after my first night:
The next night I went right back to working on the border and I completed 3 more designs on the vertical edge and almost finished the horizontal edge. Then I added another box beside the first one, but it wasn't stitching up correctly. It turns out I made an error on the 4th border "flower" and miscounted one edge. That meant I had to unstitch all the other border flowers and the box I had just stitched as well, so I was left with this:
My new plan is to stitch more of the boxes and then the border since apparently I can't trust my counting. I've made a start and will put a progress pic up tomorrow.
Hope everyone else had a better stitching weekend!