Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Gifted Gorgeousness - June 2020 Edition


I'm squeaking in just under the wire this month and I hope you've had a chance to read everyone else's posts by now. If not, please check them out at our amazing host, Jo's blog.

Princess and the Dragon - for DD
 stitched 1 over 1 on 28ct Amarinthine by Chromatic Alchemy
almost 60% done

Mini Winter Magic - DD

 stitched 1 over 1 on 28ct white Monaco as charted by HAED
close to 30% complete

Just Breathe - for a friend
 charted by FiddlesticksAU
stitched 2 over 2 mostly on 28ct Realgar by Chromatic Alchemy
with stash threads

Ballet Silhouette #2
 charted by Lanarte
stitched 2 over 2 with DMC 310 on L'Amour with Hearts by Chromatic Alchemy

Squirrelly - for a friend
kit by Mill Hill and stitched as charted, with beads

You've seen several of these before, but I don't think I've updated Mini Winter Magic in a while, so now you can see how that's progressing as well. I usually prefer to stitch left to right, but I had finished a page on it for a HAED challenge a couple years ago and decided to stitch it 1 over 1 full cross instead of the 2 over 1 tent stitch I'd started on the left side. I've been frogging those areas and stitching from the right instead. Probably it's a good brain exercise too to stitch in a different way than I usually do. 

Happy Stitching!


6 comments:

  1. Until I saw your update I'd forgotten that Mini Winter Magic is on my to-stitch list (but cropped and with no background). Must.. resist... temptation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking part in GG in June. The dragon is growing nicely. I love the Breathe design. I might have to stitch that for my Quarantine Collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on your gifty projects - I'm especially impressed with how well your HAEDs are moving along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squirrely is so cute! The Breathe design made me properly giggle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great stitching and progress. Just Breathe is fun, sadly appropriate in these times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...