Thursday, March 17, 2022

Beijing Winter Paralympics 2022 - Conclusion

This post is a few days late because I literally have had no time or ability to post. I haven't even really stitched in days which is incredibly frustrating. I hope you enjoyed Rachel's posts, she did an amazing job of breaking down the days of the Paralympics and discussing different events. I definitely feel like I haven't done enough this time. I can't say I'll get more time to get more info on this post either, so I will post the conclusion, but am disappointed with my result. 

I did manage to finish 4 dragons out of 12, but the 5th only grew a bit, from here:

to here:
Drake #4 by StitchItPicasso
stitched 1 over 1 on 20ct Fairyland opalescent Aida by Silkweavers
with Nile Princess by Jodyri

It took 2 days and I still didn't even get 100 stitches in. 

For the Paralympics, I hope you were able to watch and I hope you read Rachel's posts. She did such a nice job of describing the day's happenings and I'm so happy for her finishes! She has some beautiful dragons to finish now, so I wonder how she'll put them all together. 

Stay well and Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. Sometimes life just gets in the way of plans. We all understand that. Believe me I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little progress is better than no progress, I look forward to seeing more of your lovely dragons stitched.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes that pesky real life gets in the way! The dragons you did complete look lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry life got in the way for you, but four dragons finished still is a great result, especially as you didn't pre-stitch as Rachel did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finishing four dragons was a great achievement during the Winter Paralympics, and your fifth one looks stunning so far. I'm glad you enjoyed what you could, just a shame it's all over so quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...