Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Mischievous March 2022 Start #3 - Enchanted Moon

Mischievous March start 3 is upon us! And this time I actually did choose something that I might finish this year. Behold Mill Hill Autumn Harvest: Enchanted Moon:

and I managed a little progress to get to here:

This was only 3 lengths of thread, so the whole project shouldn't take too long. It's only orange and black and then beads. 

I hope you've been checking out Rachel's new starts, she's had some gorgeous projects from new-to-me designers as well. 

One more week to go and I still may change things up this weekend, we'll see how the week goes. It was a long full moon week for me, so a nice small project was the best choice. 

I hope you're all staying well and getting lots of stitching time!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

5 comments:

  1. Nice start, I have not seen this design before.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fun stitching project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job sticking to something small, but so cute this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a nice design and hopefully a quick one. I like the little dangly star too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a small start in comparison to your last two! Great work; it's bound to be a finish in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...