Monday, March 7, 2022

Mischievous March 2022 Start 1 - Peacock Infinity Feather

Mischievous March starts now! And I started out quite mischievous with another insane start, another confetti-filled chart on a small count fabric. It will eventually look like this:
Peacock Infinity Feather by CrossStitch4Everyone

I'm working on this cool fabric from Chromatic Alchemy, called Amethyst Spirit. It has hints of mauve and almost brownish purple as well. I only managed a couple hundred stitches so far and I'm starting in the middle, so this is the outline of the feather. 
Peacock Infinity Feather by CrossStitch4Everyone
stitched 1 over 1 full cross on 28ct Amethyst Spirit by Chromatic Alchemy

This one only has about 14K stitches and lot of greens! 

Make sure you stop by Rachel's post and maybe Katie will be joining too? I hope you're all enjoying your stitching time. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch


4 comments:

  1. Oh what a beautiful piece. I am busy on the weekends. But I might just be forced to start some new pieces and blame you girls haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're mad!!! (but also totally justified as this is gorgeous!)
    Of course, I visited the etsy store but, luckily, bought nothing.
    I hope your remaining MM starts are going to be a tad smaller? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great pattern, but I agree with Rachel - you *are* a little mad with all these big ones! Love seeing progress on them, though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...