Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Smalls SAL - January 2024

The smalls SAL is now hosted by Rachel over at Ten Hour Stitcher, so you can find the link-up post on her blog. I have enough smalls that I should be able to finish at least one per month, and although I've already blogged about this one, here it is again:
MH18 - 2034 Santa Cruise
stitched with kit threads and beads on perforated paper

and I think this one counts as a small? It's certainly not as large as some of my WIPs!
Halloween Freebie by Passione Ricamo
stitched 2 over 2 
on 28ct Brittney evenweave Aries by Sparklies

And I also worked on another Mill Hill kit,
Winter's Feast by Mill Hill
stitched as charted with kit threads and beads on perforated paper


I might pick this one back up again as it should be a quick finish, but I'd like to finish a couple other things first. 

I'll see if I can keep up with this every month, it's a good way to try and work on some of my smaller WIPs. :)

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch



10 comments:

  1. A great selection of smalls, obviously I like the Santa best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. I do have the bird feeder mill hill. Thanks for the reminder about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And it is a nice little one to get a finish on.

      Delete
  3. Tiff: Love that Santa, so cute, the bird house is adorable.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mill Hills make for great small finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great smalls. I haven’t done a Mill Hill for ages.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have so many other smalls too, and I picked up several from the LNS that closed, so lots of choices.

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...