Sunday, May 16, 2021

Start Maynia 2021 Start #16

I'm late today! I got so much done at work today, probably because I forgot to post my blog post. X)

Today was the last stocking in the set, and I also stuck with the 2nd one and have another finish for Maynia! This makes 5/15 projects complete. 
Stocking ornament by Jane Henderson
stitched 2 over 2 DMC 700, 701 and 703
on 28ct scrap evenweave

And my start on #3:
Stocking ornament by Jane Henderson
stitched 2 over 2 as charted
on 28ct scrap evenweave

This one is a little more complicated because the large motif on the body of the stocking is a snowflake. I think it will look really interesting, but it's a lot of bits of stitching, so I didn't accomplish as much on this one. But I did get another finish!

And now I have to decide what to start tonight. It was nice having 3 patterns in a row to start, that made it so much easier. :) 

I hope you've all been well, and Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch




5 comments:

  1. Congrats on keeping up with Maynia! The little stocking is lovely; I'm looking forward to see what the unfinished one looks like finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That finished stocking looks great, I love those greens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, a start AND a finish, well done! I love the little green stocking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...