Friday, May 14, 2021

Stitch Maynia 2021 Start #14

It's time again for another new start and another seasonal project. This will be a series of 3 small-medium sized starts. I've had this magazine for quite a few years now, possibly it came out in 2011? And I've made at least one other project from the options inside. 


I've looked at these little stockings for years and finally decided this was a good excuse to start them. 

Number one will be like the stocking on the right, the colours will be pink and close to those shades. They used Anchor, so these will be the DMC conversions, but will otherwise stay the same. 

So far I only managed to get the B5200  mostly complete:
Stocking ornaments
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct evenweave, unknown scrap
using DMC as charted

I think you can kind of tell the outline of the stocking shape and there will be a heart in the middle with some stars around it. Can anyone guess the next thing I should say? ;) "with a day or more of stitching, I should be able to finish it". 

I will be adding a couple more of these, so maybe there will be some colour tomorrow. I hope you're all staying well.

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch





6 comments:

  1. Tiff: These are adorable, can you tell us the name of the magazine? just curious, I am looking forward to seeing them finished.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Catherine, I named it in the next post, so I hope that helped. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Nice start, I like doing the white first when I stitch with red because of the fluff transference issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one will be really cute! Scrolling on to see if you've started the others as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...