Thursday, May 27, 2021

Stitch Maynia 2021 Start #27

Is anyone tired of Christmas projects yet? I have another one today. I can't remember if I have more left in the expanding file folder, and there's only 3 more days of new ones. May 31st has something special, so that one is already planned and the post has been scheduled. 

I've had this chart for quite a while, it's one of the gorgeous Whispered by the Wind Christmas designs. This one is kind of a bargain since you technically get 3 patterns in one. 


Naturally I've changed up the colours to some I had in stash and got almost 200 stitches into this one:
Simply Christmas by Whispered by the Wind
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Lazurite by Chromatic Alchemy
with Soie Cristal to start

I thought I had taken a floss toss photo, but I can't find it right now. If I remember, I'll try and add one at some point. I'm going with WDW Turkish Red for the red and a PTB for the gold metallic. 

This is a fairly mindless stitch since it's the same pattern over and over and I think that will be good for the long work days. Get a thread length in every now and again and sooner or later I'll have a finish.

I seem to be accumulating a lot of WIPs lately, so maybe tomorrow I'll see if I have another small one to work on. I hope you're all keeping well!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch


9 comments:

  1. Very pretty choice of fabric and floss. I never tire of Christmas projects. In fact, I'm joining in a Christmas in July where you stitch something Christmas every day, doesn't need to be a start this time though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that's a neat idea, and a good way to get a head start on ornaments and things as well. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! But I think I'd do the top three rows and call it a small tree!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is still possible since I'm technically on the 3rd row right now. And it's a quicker finish that way.

      Delete
  3. A lovely design. Your fabric a great choice, looking good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love mindless stitching that turns into something beautiful! This is going to be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and is definitely calling out for bling bling bling! I haven't really paid much attention to WBTW's non-Halloween charts, although some of their Endless/Infinite Ornaments have caught my eye. Perhaps. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...