Late GG - August Edition

Ack! I missed the 15th of the month again! Fortunately our excellent host for Gifted Gorgeousness, Jo, keeps the link open until the end of the month. I have a little game in mind, so I can't show you everything I've been stitching, but I do have a few things that fit the theme. 

Fishing

I'm still plugging away at this one and hope to have it completed soon. :) I think this is 5 or 6 colours added, but not all completed yet. 

And that's all I've got to show for now. I'll leave the rest a mystery as I hope to have the next post up later tonight. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch


Comments

  1. More great progress Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishing - Love the those colours... I missed the GG date as well - will try and get my post up today or tomorrow! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking part in GG this month, I'm so good to you all!
    Intrigued by what is coming next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not as laters I am with the August GG report. Mine isn't even posted yet, lol.
    Nice progress on your GG piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice progress, I do like how those yellows go together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic progress on this one. (I'm so far behind on blog reading yet again. Now I'm off to see what you've been up to.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

Popular posts from this blog

Gifted Gorgeousness

Finally Friday!

Finally Friday!