Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Zodiac SAL - Aquarius

I'm really late for this one this month! You can find all the details at Jo's blog since she is once again the hostess with the mostest. 

This month's subject is Aquarius, the water carrier. However, it's an Air sign, not a Water sign, so let's see what I worked on last month that I can shoehorn into this month!

Ocean Curiousity - last touched February 13, 2016

I'm stitching this one on some unknown 14 ct fabric that is a sort of smoky purple in colour with WDW Michael's Navy. It's grown a very little bit to here in January:

I also worked quite a lot on the Hitchhiker shawl. Astrid thought it looked more like a spikey dragon's tail, so I'm renaming it the Dragon Tail shawl and therefore it fits in as either an air or water beast. :)
and in the wild!

And does the Covered Bridge finish fit in there for air blowing through those leaves? ;)

I'll try and be more on time next month, which is only in about 10 days! yikes!

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. Nice progress and finish Tiffany.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finishes!!! The scarf is cute and the covered bridge is delightful - love the colors.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects for the Zodiac SAL,Covered Bridge can fit in anywhere,it is always great to see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in the Zodiac SAL this month. Aquarius always confuses me too! Nice work fitting your projects into the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoehorning. Love your projects. Keep up the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The scarf turned out beautiful and the covered bridge is lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shawl looks so snuggly on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aquarius looks great, she's nice and bright.
    Yes! I love the Dragon Tail shawl, it looks fantastic!
    Your Covered Bridge looks so colourful, perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...