Thursday, August 22, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness - August Edition

Here we are again, and I'm only a week late this time. :) Life is somewhat settled after our big office move and parents visiting and everything else going on. School will start next week for DD and she's so excited! I don't think it will necessarily mean more stitching time for me as I only stitch after she's in bed anyway, but maybe she'll be going to be earlier if she's more tired.

On to the stitching, since that's why you're here. :)

Please check out everyone's posts over at our fantabulous host's blog!

Look! I finished another one! I think this might be for my Grandma:
 Joy Snowglobe by Dimensions
stitched on plastic canvas as charted with kit threads

Do Not Meddle - stunt stitching
Do Not Meddle by Dragon Fire Designs
stitched as charted 1x1 on 28ct Monaco

See Ya Later Alligator - DD
See Ya Later Alligator by Jodyri Designs
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Nuriel's Forest by Chromatic Alchemy with stash threads

I did a lot of work this month on Universal Monsters, which may not be a gift after all, so I haven't included it. I'll try and get some catch up posts for the stitching groups up so you can see that one too. 

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

6 comments:

  1. So glad to see the snowglobe finished with Santa wearing his old-fashioned ice skates; bet you couldn't use those for your ice hockey! And I absolutely love the colours on See Ya Later. You're getting there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowglobe and I'm sure your grandma will, too. I love See Ya Later, too. Some nice stitching this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my such beautiful stitching all so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, great progress! The snow globe is very cute, and the dragons finally got some colour. How exciting that DD is going to school already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Santa is great and obviously I love the dragon! Can't wait to see more of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the snow globe. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...