Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness - September Edition

Come one, come all to this month's edition of Gifted Gorgeousness! Time to show off those projects we're stitching as gifts, or received as gifts, or any way you can shoe horn "gift" into the post. :) As always, please check out everyone's posts over at our supremely organized host's blog, Jo at Serendipitous Stitching.

This month I did manage another finish, and I stitched a fair bit on some of my other projects too, so hopefully there will be more finishes to share this year.

Let's begin!

Joy Snowglobe - for Grandma?
 Joy Snowglobe by Dimensions
stitched as charted with included threads on plastic canvas

Steotchalong
 Mystery pattern by Steotch, free if you join a group, so a gift from the designer. This is turning into some kind of Golden girls thing which I'm so uninterested in, so I've given up stitching it for now. 

Ocean Curiosity - DD
 Ocean Curiosity by Who Knew?!?
stitched on 18ct aida with WDW Michael's Navy

Butterfly Quote - DD
 Butterfly Quote by Jodyri Designs
stitched 2 over 1 on 14ct aida with mostly Jodyri threads and one WDW

Princess and the Dragon - DD
Princess and the Dragon by Charting Creations
stitched 1 over 1 on 28ct Amarinthine by Chromatic Alchemy with DMC 310

I can't even tell you how exciting it is to have that side of the cave completed! I think I will try and continue on a bit upwards, after I check where the pages are at, as it's nice to do the filling, and maybe that would be good to do on the dragon as well if I want to move back over to the right. The initial idea I had was to move up to the top left corner as I prefer to start there in general, but wanted to make sure I hadn't counted incorrectly, so I started this one in the middle way back when. 

I hope you've all had a good month, and thank you as always for your encouraging comments!

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

14 comments:


  1. All of your projects look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such nice projects! Congrats on finishing the snow globe ornament! It's so cute and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snow globe - lucky Grandma! I can understand giving up on the Mystery project - it doesn't tempt me, but your other projects are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that Santa in a globe is adorable.
    Lots of great progress you have done.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. Shame about the Steoch but that's the "joy" of a mystery.
    Love the progress on Princess & the Dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you've been busy!! I really love the Santa in the snow globe, your Grandma is a lucky lady! You find the prettiest fabric to work on, all of your projects are fabulous! (I can't wait to see more of the Princess and the Dragon!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great finish, and great progress on everything :) I'm curious where the Steotch will wend up this year, but so far I am not too hyped (I didn't plan to stitch it now anyways, but I'm following and saving the patterns, just in case :D)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such lovely projects! What will the globe become? I am also enjoying your thread choice for the butterfly piece

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress. Butterfly quote seems to have come on leaps and bounds. It must be such a pleasure to stitch bright colours of your choosing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The snowglobe is beautiful. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful everthing๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stitching! I love all of your projects. Your updates on the Princess and the Dragon always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great progress AND a cute finish! A mermaid and dragon... even better. I hope your're continuing to make great progress on them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...