Thursday, March 26, 2020

Spring Into Summer New Start Binge!

Hello all! Have you read Rachel's great post? We had been talking about new starts as a distraction from all the new stress, and now with the Olympics postponed till next year, we thought having some new starts sooner rather than later might be fun. There's nothing quite like that feeling of starting something new, even if it's adding to our fairly significant WIP piles.

I'm hoping to have a few smalls like ornaments with the new starts and I might just do 9, one for each weekend in April and May, but might get talked into 17. I haven't had that many new starts since doing the Crazy January/February challenges back a few years ago. Which is why I have so many WIPs as it is.

Ponder Cliparts

I haven't quite decided if I'm going to add WIPs into the mix. I've been stitching a fair bit on them with all the stress, work changes, etc., but still have quite a ways to go on several of the projects. 

If you're interested in something to get your mind off of the pandemic and everything else that's a nice safe thing to do at home while we stay in self-isolation, consider joining in with Rachel and I! Even if it's only one or two new starts, think about it. :) 

Happy Stitching and stay safe!

Tiffstitch

8 comments:

  1. We'll see what happens. I might join in. I'm just trying to happily stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I told Rachel, I won't be joining, but I'll be happy to see all the new projects being started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun and enjoy .. that's the main thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always fun to start a new project, maybe adding WIP's will make the time pass faster.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Stay Healthy

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already commented on Rachel's post and said I will start my Maynia projects early to join in with you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will try to find a way to join, though probably not with a ton of new starts. Maybe some starts, some finishes, and a lot of WIPS :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having now seen your planned pieces, this binge is nowhere near as bad as it could have been. I can't wait to get started! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...