Friday, April 7, 2023

Easter Blog Hop 2023

Hello! If you're hopping around for Jo's Blog Hop, don't forget to start at her blog here. If you're already hopping around, then you must be looking for your next letter:

And then you should hop along to the next blog to see their spring/Easter stitch and say "hello!

This year I started on a new project when I came across this free chart from The Steady Thread. They have amazing blackwork designs and this free chart seemed just the thing to start for this weekend. There are 4 square patterns and I've only completed one so far, but plan on completing all 4. 
Chicks! - pattern by Steady Thread
stitched 1 over 2 with Silks4U on 28ct scrap of fabric

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend whether you celebrate or not.

Happy Stitching!

Tiffstitch

15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the designer, (I'll visit soon, blackwork is always amazing) and for the letter! Joyeuses fêtes de Pâques ! Bisous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what lovely chicks! And beautifully stitched too! Have a wonderful Easter...thanks for the letter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet stitched chicks, love the colours.
    Hoppy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty pattern, ideal for Easter. I am stitching the blackwork SAL with the Steady Thread, Thank you for the letter. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for taking part in the Easter Hop this year. Love your yellow blackwork. I'm in the Steady Thread group too. But I’m just collecting charts so far!
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blackwork chics, thanks for the letter, happy Easter 🐣

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stitching. It brought a smile to my face. Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice chicks, I love yellow.
    Have a great week.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do.love a bit of blackwork, particularly when it's in colour haha. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m here visiting from the blog hop - love your little chicks and thanks for the info on it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Easter! That's a fun pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the helpful advice and tips you've provided in this blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you're still around for the hops at least! Thanks for the letter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely stitching! I love The Steady Thread too! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...