Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Halfway There?

 

Look! Look!
Do Not Meddle by Dragon Dreams
stitched 1x1 full cross on 28ct white with recommended DMC

I finished a dragon! So excited! I hope I can get the words done tonight, they're almost done, then it's one more dragon. There's a chance this will stay out a few extra days if I get close with the second dragon. I'd love to get this one finished. 

The rest is all knitting, more work on the Wiglaf scarf:
    
Wiglaf scarf by Lizi Lowe
knit with Fiber Me This You and the Stars 80/10/10 MCN 
and Sassy Black Yarns Connecticut Snow 100% baby alpaca

And I made a few hearts for Valentine's Day:
    
made with fingering weight yarn

That's all for this week, so we'll see where next week gets us. I hope you've all had a good stitching week!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

10 comments:

  1. Great work on finishing a dragon. Lovely knitting

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely have to keep Do Not Meddle out until it's finished. Enjoy the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on Do Not Meddle - that finished dragon looks so good and I'm pretty sure you got way more than 50% done now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wohoo looking great. Love your little hearts too. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the dragons! Also, it was me who left the comment about Wiglaf on the previous post. For some reason I can’t sign into Google on my iPad.
    Serendipitous Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found your comments, thank you! Yes, it was named after Wiglaf and I mentioned that in the newest post. Nice catch. :)

      Delete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...