Thursday, October 17, 2013

October 2013 IHSW this weekend!

I have to work this weekend, but hopefully I'll still have time to stitch a little bit.

For now I'll update my latest stitching!

Here's the completed Mill Hill kit: Midnight Farm


And a shot of the glow-in-the-dark thread used, Kreinik #4 grapefruit:

I also completed another little ornament from the Just Cross Stitch Sept/Oct magazine, for my Grandma:

I sewed a button on so it can be a hanger, and now I just need to mail it so it gets there in time.

Hopefully I'll work a little more on some Xmas presents, although there is that great free chart from Passione Ricamo. Since it's all one colour it might be simple enough. Of course there's also the gift I need to work on for a friend, I'm hoping to finish 2 letters from Nora for her as a thank you.

Same ol', same ol', too much stitching, too little time. :)

Happy hermiting!

Tiffstitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...