Thursday, January 16, 2014

IHSW January - the Preview

I have no idea how much stitching I'll be able to accomplish this year. With a new baby I'm sure it won't be a lot, but I hope I can participate in IHSW every month at least. I'm working Saturday for 6 hours, but Sunday I'm off. Hopefully I'll be able to work on Tribal Dragon a lot, and maybe if I'm feeling up to it give Homeward Trail a try. The confetti is a little mind-numbing even if it's not to HAED standards.

Here's my floss toss and a bit of stitching on White Willow's Tribal Dragon. I'm going to use the variegated thread for the dragon's underbelly and the solids for different portions of the back and wings. I think it will turn out well. I'm using pewter 25 count Lugana stitching 1 over 1.


Happy IHSW stitching everyone!

Tiffstitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...