Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Back Online

After a long absence I'm finally blogging again. The main reason I've been out of touch is our beautiful baby decided to come quite a bit early! My due date was November 30 and she arrived over 2 weeks early. It wasn't an easy delivery, but we're both healthy and I'm recovering well while she puts on a ton of weight. She's growing so fast!

I did finish the AAN ornament during my convalescence and I'm now in the process of finishing it into something. Probably a hanging of some kind.

Here's a sneak peek.



After this I need to get back to Homeward Trail in Winter since that was supposed to be for my Grandma's 90th birthday last month. Time got away from me there and I didn't feel up to concentrating on such a difficult piece until now. The latest photo is here:

  I'll update more frequently from now on, at least I'll try!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for any comments!

Catch-up Post and Mischievous March

Hello again, things conspired so I didn't get a chance to put a post up, but I have been stitching. I also remembered to pick up my Misc...