Saturday, March 16, 2019

Gifted Gorgeousness - March Edition


It's that time again, the 15th 16th of the month and time to post about the amazing gifted goodness we've all stitched or received or used in some fashion over the past month. Check out our fantabulous host Jo's post for everyone else's link-ups and her beautiful work too.

I've succumbed to the School of Magic Stitches and Literature and have been stitching up a storm this past month!

Tribal Dragon (DD) was here:
 and is now here:
Princess and the Dragon (DD) was here:

 and is now here:
 Letters from Nora - L was here:
 and is now here:
 A Kiss for a Snowman (DD) got a little love:
 as did Animal Parade:

and the only knitting I've been doing that I have photos of has been for me, so no updates there either. I have been knitting, but not as much as cross stitching lately. 

And I almost forgot to add the lovely gift I received from Rachel! She had promised to send me some GITD threads she wasn't too thrilled with and put in several other lovely things too. 
I love the Halloween theme for everything, I had mentioned I wanted to use the threads for Durene Jones Halloween stitch with Lakeside Needlecraft and these might be some other lovely editions, plus the awesome buttons and chart! Thank you again Rachel!

I hope everyone has had a good month!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

9 comments:

  1. Great progress on all of your projects Tiffany. I'm so loving the School of Magic Stitches and Literature and getting tons of stitching done. What house are you in?

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've been stitching up a storm this last month, and on so many GG projects too! Love them all. Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lot of lovely progress, you've been busy with needle and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I love L, but then I love all the letters!
    The silhouettes are great for the challenges as it is so easy to count stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy, lots of progress.
    Thank-you for sharing with us.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stitching progress and lovely gifts! I especially love the tribal dragon, the floss you use for his belly is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wohoo stitching galore. All looking beautiful!! Great gift from Rachel too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a lot. I love the L. AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

April Catch-Up!

Hello all! Busy month of April up here in the Northeastern US. First the big total solar eclipse on April 8, that was amazing! I've neve...