Monday, June 8, 2020

Spring Into Summer New Start Binge #10 - Just Breathe

Here we are again! We're well over halfway there and the summer is starting to heat up in this neck of the woods. This weekend we had rain though, so that meant lots of stitching time.

I went off the rails again from my list, but I think that's fairly normal for me at any time. There are so many amazing charts out there, and it's hard to settle on starting on the same one I thought of almost 3 months ago! :)

Please check out Annie and Rachel's posts as well to see what tempting new starts they have this week as well.

I went with one of the free charts for the Be Well and Stitch movement, although I did give a donation to FiddlesticksAU since I think all designers are having decreased sales currently. This is how it's designed:


And I decided to use up some stash threads, and managed to finish it:
Just Breathe by Fiddlesticksau
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct Realgar by Chromatic Alchemy with WDW various stash threads (Dutch Iris, Purple Majesty?, Bethlehem, Camellia, Azalea and Foliage I think)

I'm hoping to frame this and give it to a friend that's a germaphobe. And this was before COVID, so she's even more so now. I think she'll get a kick out of it.

I hope you've all had good stitchy weeks!

Happy Stitching,

Tiffstitch

11 comments:

  1. Despite the sad background (covid-19 etc) this little project really made me smile:D Nice to be able to use up some stash too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little piece! I can see the funny side of it, but it's so relevant at the moment that it shouldn't be funny at all.
    Congratulations on another finish, and further congratulations on using random threads from your stash to accomplish it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish! I had to smile at it, but as Rachel said, it's more serious and true than funny right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff: Youi chose a beautiful fabric and thread colors, lovely.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finish, we should all have be wearing one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I haven't seen this one before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, this is a cute one...and funny too! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Mischievous March Wrap-Up

I managed to start 5 projects this past month, even if I didn't get that much progress on any of them.  First up are the Sweet Annet sta...