Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Halfway Through May

Here we are, halfway through May and I'm sure you've been waiting with bated breath on what this month's project will be? I decided to pull out one that definitely needs a little colour since we're heading into spring. This is where it was:
Snowball fight by Gitta
stitched 1 over 1 on 25ct Nimbus evenweave by Chromatic Alchemy
with DMC as charted

and with a few days of progress, I've managed to get here:

So much white! I'm aiming to finish this motif, so 1/3 will be complete by the end of the month. 

I also picked up Do Not Meddle again since I could use my larger Qsnap:
Do Not Meddle by Dragon Fire Designs
stitched as charted 1 over 1
on 28ct Monaco

Still adding a thread or two when I can. It's getting there!

And finally, I didn't get the Stormlight Quotes finished, but since I started here:

and managed to get here:
Stormlight Quotes by Taylor and Cromwell
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct black evenweave with charted threads

A decent amount accomplished for such a busy month. Lot's of B5200 in this one, but several 0s on Pattern Keeper now, so I'm getting there!

The PWHL playoffs are on, which makes it difficult to stitch because I want to watch the games, so I'm knitting a little more. I should have a finish on Wiglaf any day now. 

I hope you've all had a good couple weeks!

Happy Stitching, 

Tiffstitch

3 comments:

  1. You've done loads, they all look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still going strong! Even if you can't finish each and every focus project, you're making progress and might have a couple quick finishes next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for any comments!

Halfway Through May

Here we are, halfway through May and I'm sure you've been waiting with bated breath on what this month's project will be? I deci...