Time for some deja vu! I stitched this pattern way back in 2016 and had planned to stitch all 12 for one of the Crazy January Challenges. I had this idea to stitch them on afghan fabric and turns out I didn't enjoy that much at the time. However, Clare from Aimetu's is working on some 12 Days of Christmas trees this year, and I thought I'd try and get one stitched up for her. So far this one is my favourite, so I thought I'd stitch it up again.
Day 3 Dragonlet by Dragon Dreams
stitched 2 over 2 on 28ct scrap white Monaco
with DMC as charted
Now I just need to get it mailed in time, so I'm hoping to get that done ASAP.
This was a fun one, I managed to stitch it up this evening and it was pretty quick. I'm debating about picking up the afghan to work on the other patterns. Maybe just to see if I can get a few of them done despite the fabric. It's one of those UFOs that I'm still a little annoyed about, so it might feel nice to get some of it accomplished!
Hope you've all had a good weekend!
Happy Stitching,
Tiffstitch
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for any comments!